Cat engineers answer questions about new Ford

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat engineers answer questions about new Ford

The makers of "An engineer's guide to cats" are now doing Ford web commercials. Check these out:

Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Cat engineers answer questions about new Ford

Why "2X" instead of some other symbol that represents "remote startup"? (Seriously, it doesn't convey the same meaning.)
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

On my Dodge, the button is 2x with a circular arrow because you have to double click it to turn the engine over? I think it's becoming a standard symbol...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I have no idea why they chose that symbol. I'm trying to get ahold of a friend of mine who does aftermarket remote starters to see if he knows where it came from.

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Most OEM remote-starters require the user to press the button twice in order to remote-start the vehicle. This prevents the button from being pressed accidentally in your purse or in your pocket which could inadvertently cause the vehicle to start in an attached garage which could cause CO2 poisoning, or take your mechanics fingers/hands/arms off when he is working under the hood.

Comment

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X