http://www.gamesradar.com/pc/duke-nu...12161922470018

NSFW!!!
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: LOL! Duke Nukem Trailer!

Haha
    I just saw the news over here:
    http://news.bigdownload.com/2011/01/...nd-pc-box-art/
    They have a hd download version. I am so confused about what the game is about, but looks fun.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Upon seeing a triple breasted, giant alien creature scream at him..

"Hell, I'd still hit it" hahahaha

I can't wait.
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
        Haha
        I just saw the news over here:
        http://news.bigdownload.com/2011/01/...nd-pc-box-art/
        They have a hd download version. I am so confused about what the game is about, but looks fun.
        Oh Bamboo... It's not about anything... except shootin', Chicks and beer... And kickin' ass.. I wonder if you can tip the strippers in this version.? "Dance for me baby"..
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Oh gosh...

"Hell, I'd still hit it!"

and...

"Oh yeah...oooh..."

ROFL.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

When I'm playing WoW and someone asks when the next big patch/expansion is gonna be out, I always say, "right after the release of Duke Nukem Forever". I guess that line won't work anymore.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

The graphics may be PS2 quality compared to most new games these days but it still looks like a ton of fun im gettin it fo sho.
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
                The graphics may be PS2 quality compared to most new games these days but it still looks like a ton of fun im gettin it fo sho.
                It's YouTube. I wouldn't judge the quality based on a crapified streaming video. I bet the graphics are comparable to most modern games.

Explanation:

YouTube and a majority of sites that host videos re-encode any high quality uploads down to their specified standard or lower. Which means if I went a upped a 30 minute (4 GB) broadcast HD video (19 mbit/s), YouTube will strip it down to perhaps 150 MBs. YT will still say it's "HD", but only in resolution, not in bitrate quality.

Hence all that beauty becomes a pixelated and/or often times blurry mess.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I want it NOW!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Hail to the king baby
                    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
                      I'd say it looks about comparable to any new console game right now.

Comment

A lovely Duke Soundboard.. Just to get you in the "mood"! http://www.soundboard.com/sb/solrosin.aspx
                        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                          YouTube and a majority of sites that host videos re-encode any high quality uploads down to their specified standard or lower. Which means if I went a upped a 30 minute (4 GB) broadcast HD video (19 mbit/s), YouTube will strip it down to perhaps 150 MBs. YT will still say it's "HD", but only in resolution, not in bitrate quality.
                          In other words, it automatically converts Betamax to VHS. ;)
                          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

I can't wait to play this game. I'm going to have to play Duke Nukem 64 again while I wait. HAIL TO THE KING BABY!
                            |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                            |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I can't wait to hit the crotch of these monsters :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X