IASUS develops concept Stealth Bluetooth throat mic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IASUS develops concept Stealth Bluetooth throat mic

Just saw this and was thinking it could come in handy for teamspeak and gaming:

IASUS develops concept Stealth Bluetooth throat mic

Think about being able to use your surround sound speaker setup and your squadmates still be able to hear you on teamspeak, and with no echo to boot.
    Too bad it is just a concept for now. I know there are other throat mics out there, but has anyone used one?

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: IASUS develops concept Stealth Bluetooth throat mic

I believe this came up a while ago, the trouble with throat mics (and bone mics frequently) is that it is traditionally very very hard to get good sound quality out of a throat mic. If they work, they can do fairly well, and Iasus is one of the better makers, but I can say pretty safely (owning one of their older models) generally speaking people will not be able to hear you well.

Comment

looks like it could be nice, but I can't help but call that a dog collar...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

My old paintball team had throat mikes. Sound was pretty clear as I remember it, but some voices would get muddy

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Heres another throatmic gamer setup: http://www.clearercom.com/pc_throat_mic.htm

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X