Help?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help?!

I just read on here that BF2142 was patched recently so i went and dug out my game and i dont have the cd key anymore my manual is gone. I noticed in the patch notes you dont need your cd in the drive to run the game anymore does that mean that i can download a game from a source somewhere? Or am i screwed? i have contacted EA but it has been over a week and they havent gotten back to me. Let me know if there is some way around me not haveing the cd key anymore. thanks so much!

Re: Help?!

There is no way around not having the cd key. Unfortunately, until you get a new one, you're crap outta luck. On the bright side, 2142 is $10 at most retail stores these days.

Comment

awe sad face thanks for the info

Comment

If you're missing your manual (and so only need the CD key), you may be able to recover it from EA's website. I just had to do this myself. Login to the EA website here, and look under "my games". For example, I have the CD keys for both BF2 and 2142 listed on my account.

The EA site family is a steaming pile of dung, so this may not work for you, but doesn't hurt to try.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
        --BlackMirror
        <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
        Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
        --Blackraven93

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X