SWAT 4 ATI Graphics Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT 4 ATI Graphics Help

Hi, Im a long time SWAT 3 and 4 gamer..and Ive been apart of the SAS Elite Coop Clan for a few years now..I just really need some feedback on how I can maximize my system so I do not have any graphic lag when I play SWAT 4 both on or offline. I would greatly appreciate some feedback from anybody who could help..

I'm currently operating on a Asus Eee Box, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530 graphics card (updated drivers), Windows XP 2002 HE. Now I have done the CanYouRunIt? online test and it said my PC passed to the maximum level, so I do not understand why I am still having these graphical lag issues with SWAT. I've lowered the in game SWAT settings to its lowest possible level, and in the ATI Control Center I lowered graphics as well, my color quality is set at 32-Bit, and a refresh rate of 60 Hz. Also I have the 3D Refresh Rate Override enabled at 75 Hz, and Ive done a stat FPS(Frames Per Second) check while playing and the FPS drops to under 30 when I encounter suspects or mutliple people. Now my Eee Box is connected to a 50" Toshiba HD Flat Screen, so yeah hopefully thats all the info you guys would need to give me a diagnosis on why SWAT is running like this... Thanks

-Ranger

Re: SWAT 4 ATI Graphics Help

The CPU in your computer(Atom N270) is not powerful enough as it is similar to the minimum requirement PentiumIII 1Ghz, Pentium4/Athlon 1.2 Ghz

Minimum requirements are misleading in that they usually show you what is needed to literally be able to make the game run on your computer and not what you need to make it enjoyable

I am doubtful that you can upgrade your CPU to anything

If there are any graphics options available inside the game I would try adjusting those down and see if it makes it more playable
    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Ah yes thats what I was afraid of lol, oh well thanks for the quick feedback though.

Guess I'll have to wait til I get my new PC to have good quality again, you guys gotta great site here too, always good to see tactical communities :)

Comment

Oh and sorry I have one more question about SWAT 4 (TSS) lol..

Recently the SAS has put our S4 server back online, because we have mainly been a Ravenshield gaming community as of late. But each time I login into the SAS server, when the mission begins I basically am in Ghost cam mode, I can run/walk like I'm normally playing but I cannot select or change any weapons/tacaids and I have no hands in screen either. It also says as a server message; (Note: Some of your weapons have been replaced by the server.) And note that I have not had this problem on any other servers Ive recently played on.

Only a few people have been having this issue, the majority of people on our server do not. Someone said that it could possibly be linked to a restricion setting on the server, or maybe it justs needs a good admin mod...So if anyone has had this problem before hopefully theres a fix?

Thanks,
        -Ranger

Comment

I don't have any experience with the game but,

You might have better luck with that question over in the SWAT4 section

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/swat-4/
          |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...