Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Mobile users rejoice! $59.99/month Unlimited plan [discreetly] available.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Mobile users rejoice! $59.99/month Unlimited plan [discreetly] available.

http://www.tmonews.com/2011/04/even-...etly-launched/
    http://www.tmonews.com/2011/04/t-mob...able-tomorrow/

I just called customer service, in which 2 different reps were completely unaware of it, but thanks to the links above, I learned about a quietly launched new pricing scheme. $59.99/month for unlimited everything and no-contract. $79.99/month for those who want a contract (i.e. new phone). I was a under a contract due to my crappy old MyTouch 3G, but thankfully they let me break the contract for $100, and switch to the new plan. Ask for the "Even More Plus unlimited plan." They might tell you otherwise, but if you insist they keep searching their computers for it, they'll find it for you. It was just released today, so I'm sure my reps were unaware and were caught off-guard about it. Thankfully, they were really helpful, as T-Mobile customer service reps have always been with me.

The catch? Of course, there's a catch. The data's unlimited, but it's only high speed for the first 2 gb, then they throttle your speeds back down to like 3g or edge or something after that, until the next billing cycle. They told me that my peak usage was only like 300 mb a month, so the point is moot for me. If I hit my 2 gb limit, I'll just switch to wifi I guess, but who cares since they don't charge ANY overage for ANYTHING. Rock on, T-Mobile!

I just pray that the AT&T deal falls apart, and I get to keep this awesome plan forever.
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Re: T-Mobile users rejoice! $59.99/month Unlimited plan [discreetly] available.

http://www.tmonews.com/2011/04/even-...plan-canceled/

Dangit. Looks like T-Mobile's already yanking the plan. Some people are saying T-Mobile will honor it until tonight, though, so if you were considering this, better call ASAP and jump on it if you can. I hope I get to keep it!
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Re: T-Mobile users rejoice! $59.99/month Unlimited plan [discreetly] available.

Eh. Too bad deals like that don't come along for the family plans. Just looking at the mobile phone bill makes me gawk at how many times more costly it is compared to Comcast+Vonage.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X