Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a new phone, help me pick one out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need a new phone, help me pick one out?

Android is better if you ask me. I have a Samsung Galaxy S with good battery life(3-4 hours) if you play games constantly and it lasts the whole day if you only use it for calls. it never(for me atleast) crash or freeze.

Comment

for all yu with poor battery look for an app called "juice defender" very good and has doubled the life of my battery.
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I have a Droid X with Verizon, and love it. Sure there's newer phones coming out and what have you, but right now the Droid X is free at Target with a new Verizon Wireless account, or contract extension. That's a sweet deal if you ask me.

http://www.targetmobilestore.com/eCo...f07ba021fbdee9

Target has some of the best deals around for purchasing cell phones from different carriers - in most cases they're way better than buying them at the actual phone stores.

If you buy the Droid X right now directly from Verizon it's $149.99 with a 2-year contract.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/droid-x-motorola.shtml

Plus, the rebates are instantly added to the price of the phone at Target, instead of mail-in. Definitely check out Target when purchasing a new cell phone. The deals come and go and sometimes have stipulations, but it's worth buying phones from Target in most cases.
        |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X