Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out this keyboard...

http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/

can program with keys, graphics ect ect... good for custom game images... and you load each profile like a HOTAS... could have nice potential.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: check out this keyboard...

WOW!!! HOT keyboard. I'm guessing this is going to be one of those things that everyone wants, but no one can afford. LCD displays for each key is INSANE!!!
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Ooh, can't wait for those to go into production! Wonder how much they'll cost? Sure puts those cheesy Zboards to shame!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
        Ooh, can't wait for those to go into production! Wonder how much they'll cost? Sure puts those cheesy Zboards to shame!
        I don't know, Cing... ZBoards have a different goal in mind. It's not quite apples and oranges; more like Granny Smiths and Red Deliciouses. Both have their moments and their demographics.

But this keyboard is slick as hell, I agree. :)
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
          ZBoards have a different goal in mind.
          What's that?

They offer game boards, application boards (photoshop, office, etc...) and language boards (I think. Or at least they could easily...). Granted, their use of technology puts them in vastly different demographics, but I think that their goals are very similar: offer one keyboard that can modified with custom keys for different purposes.
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
            What's that?

They offer game boards, application boards (photoshop, office, etc...) and language boards (I think. Or at least they could easily...). Granted, their use of technology puts them in vastly different demographics, but I think that their goals are very similar: offer one keyboard that can modified with custom keys for different purposes.
            But they do it through vastly different means. The Zboard moves the keys around, and makes their shape and size fluid. This Optimus keyboard just makes the differences in keybindings more obvious.
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50
              http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/

can program with keys, graphics ect ect... good for custom game images... and you load each profile like a HOTAS... could have nice potential.
              Wow. That's HOT....probably be more expensive than my whole rig, but damned if I don't want it.

Comment

I would buy that in a heart beat. I hope it doesn't cost too much though.
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                  But they do it through vastly different means. The Zboard moves the keys around, and makes their shape and size fluid. This Optimus keyboard just makes the differences in keybindings more obvious.
                  Ah, yes, you're right....
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

That would be awesome to have...
                    Oyee

Comment

everyone is talking about it, its going to be the next big thing, i cant wait.

Comment

so beautiful... they should have sent... a poet...

I cried.

Comment

Originally posted by phix
                          everyone is talking about it, its going to be the next big thing, i cant wait.
                          If the price is right! ;)

Comment

I'd consider buying one as well, but you gatta wonder about the durability of the thing. I mean, tons of people eat at their computer desk and who knows what damage a few crumbs can do to something that intricate.

And due to the setup of my PC, It would be required to allow me to make the letters / text on the keys to be glowy blue.
                            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

That's a pretty sweet keyboard, when it comes out Ill have to take a peek.

I use the Logitech ELITE keyboard

Logitech MX1000 Lazer mouse. Its got 8 buttons that I have configured for all kinds of stuff.

I use this for Jets
                              Warcriminal
                              chillin n' killin wit authoritaaaaa!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse