2 sound card use question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 sound card use question?

I have an internal Audigy 2 ZS sound card that I like to use as my primary, (PCI card)...

I also just got the newly released, Audigy 2 ZS Video Editor, which is an external USB 2.0 box that you hook up your digital camera's, S video, Optical In/Out, and of course composite video and audio in/out for video editing and DVD making... but in this box is another Audigy 2 ZS sound card...

How do I keep my internal as my primary, then switch to the USB secondary sound for audio capture and moving making? Anyone have an idea?

Explained more: The video card has two equal but separate outputs, the digital output to my LCD monitor, and an S video output to an external recording device... I want to use the two sound cards in the same way... use and listen to the in machine card, and also have that game sound come out through the second card, so it can connect to the external recording device like the video does.

Thx for any info.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X