When it comes to android browsers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it comes to android browsers?

Which one is the best rly? Theres opera, firefox and dolphin hd to name a few but is one rly that much better than the other one? I ask this question cuz well i dont like the default browser.

On a side note when trying out dolphin hd and firefox browsers something weord happens. After I use them to browse I close them just like any other browser but when I launch them again they go through the whole installation process again asking to agree to their terms and such. I dont get this issue with the default one or with opera.

Using Samsung Galaxy S.

Re: When it comes to android browsers?

I love the dolphin HD
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I use Dolphin HD and FireFox. I like that FF syncs all my bookmarks and tabs between all my devices, but it doesn't do flash. Dolphin is very polished with good speed,add-ons, flash, gestures and more.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

I thought the FF Android version was still in beta stages of development?

I don't own a Android device so I can't comment on that aspect of browsers, but I do use Opera Mobile / Opera Mini on my Symbian based phone. It's pretty stable and fast given both have the option of remotely caching any pages you view then forwarding a compressed stream to your phone (thus loading times are mere seconds rather then tens of seconds).
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I've tried FF and used Dolphin for a while... but keep coming back to the native browser... it's just plain faster in my experience... and with the latest roms it's got all the features you might need in terms of changing client, etc.

:)

The one thing that bugs me is that none of the browsers seem to cache much. When I hit 'back' it's like it's opening the page again for the first time. :/

Comment

I do like the stock browser on my phone to but unless your using an HTC phone it's probably not the same as mine. I like that Dolphin blocks flash on websites until you touch what's blocked.

In the android market it says Ver 5.0 for FF. It just got updated the other day though.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

I found dolphin mini to be the best one ive tried yet. Downloaded it yesterday and up to now its better than even the dolphin HD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X