Looking for cheap cheap laptop.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for cheap cheap laptop.

I'm looking for a cheap but still good enough laptop that dsnt freeze on me. I'm currently building a new rig but I also need a laptop for school. and when i'm away I still want to be able to play PR or maybe battlefield 3 on low settings if needed. dsnt have to be anything extravagant or a popular brand name. Just a second pc for school and some light gaming when im away.

any suggestions? the cheaper, the better.

Re: Looking for cheap cheap laptop.

Today is the last day of TigerDirect's Laptop Week. Probably not enough time to discuss and then purchase, but worth a look.

sigpic

Comment

Without requirements on BF3, there's no way to say for sure some "cheap" laptop will run BF3 on low settings (much less run the game). The ASUS G73 on TigerDirect's ad (above) would be ideal to handle your gaming wants on the go. Something like this HP Probook (i5 DC + HD6470) - $600 might also handle BF3 on low settings.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

It would help quite a bit if we knew what your budget was.
        "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Im thinking around 450 euros. in dollars that would be around 600 bucks. Also sites like tigerdirect dont do me any good because they dont ship to the netherlands as far as i know.

Comment

How about something with an AMD A series APU? You get a decent CPU, a reasonable integrated GPU that is more than adequate to play newer games at lower settings, good power consumption and battery life in one tidy and fairly inexpensive package. If you give us a link to a web site that ships to the Netherlands, I'd be happy to look for you.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X