Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak 3 Issues

Ok this is the deal,

Went to update ACRE for ARMA2 and after realizing that the new ACRE update only works with the new TS3 update...i went ahead and updated my TS3. Got my ACRE working but now i have NO playback sounds what so ever in TS. I asked people if they could hear me, and judging by the fact that almost everyone talked at the same time, Id say its safe to say they heard me. However I cant hear any sounds what so ever, no "connected" messages or anything of that sort. I went into the playback options and have all the right input/output devices selected and even tried ramping up all the volumes. After that failed I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that also didnt work...I am stumped. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Re: Teamspeak 3 Issues

Are you using ACRE 1.7.8? That's the latest ACRE version.

I had a similar problem to you. First thing close TS3 and Arma 2. I then checked to make sure I was running the latest ACRE by updating ACRE through Six Updater. Once I had Six running, I went to the "Servers" tab, then on the left hand box, I expanded "Dynamic", converted @ACRE to SixUpdater, and finally updated ACRE. Once that was done, I quit out of Six, started back up TS3 and then started up the game. I found out that TS3 froze on me when I finally loaded into the server. I alt-tabbed back to desktop, terminated ts3client.exe from Task Manager, and restarted TS3. Seemed to fix it for me. Also, I have the shortcut for TS3 running as administrator (Right-click shortcut > Properties > Compatibility tab > [check] Run this program as an administrator).

Maybe something in my experience can help you.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Also ck all your headset connections, if all in, pull out and put back in to reset drivers.

Comment

im puting the channel in ts3 but its saying failed to connect! any ideas? ps ive alredy registered and everything like that its just stopped finding the tactical gamer channel

Comment

Is TS down? Becuase i'm having same issues as Ricky above... I can connect to just about anywhere else so anyone got a fix for this becuase i'd like to get in channel sooner or later...
          When there is no more room left in hell the dead shall walk the earth. - Dawn of the Dead
          sigpic

Comment

Just came back online for me.

Comment

Should be all set now.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

You guys all got my hopes up! Turns out you just hijacked my thread... :(
                sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Comment

K so i fixed the problem in case anyone is interested or has the same problem. Turns out this is a TS3 glitch from the latest update. For some strange reason TS isnt compatible with 5.1 surround on certain mother boards. All i had to do was go control panel > sound> right click on my output device (Speakers) > configure speakers > stereo. That should fix it for the time being! Hopefully when the next update comes out it wont have this glitch, not that it reallly matter because i dont need to have 5.1 surround turned on if im only using a headset.

Thanks to those who tried to help!
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X