Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TS3 overlay issue...I'm missing something?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3 overlay issue...I'm missing something?

Ok fresh install of windows....fresh TS3 and latest and greatest plug-in. When I start TS and go enable the DX overlay plug in it says it failed to load in red.....any suggestions?
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: TS3 overlay issue...I'm missing something?

Uninstall TS3, delete the TS3 folder, reinstall TS3. Maybe the plugin corrupted during install. If that doesn't work, redownload TS3, then reinstall using the new download. It could be the original dl'ed file could be at fault.

Also if you have any windows updates that were just applied, restart your machines if it says you need to. Those "restart needed" updates cause all kinds of funkiness if you don't restart the machine (don't ask me why, I don't even know).
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
      Those "restart needed" updates cause all kinds of funkiness if you don't restart the machine (don't ask me why, I don't even know).
      Ummm.....why?

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

didn't work....I get this message

Plugin failed to load:
        Api version is not compatible

Comment

Run as Administrator?

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Wait is this the Arma ACRE plugin you're trying to get working Ven?
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

no the ts3 overlay....so I can see people in my ts channel while in BC2

Comment

Ven and I talked over TS about this. We came up with only one conclusion: the ts3overlay plugin that comes with the TS3 client update is not available for download from the developer's site. And it is several subversions newer (3.0.20 vs. 3.1.3). No clue why it's not available for download. For now anyone with a older TS3 version who updates has the latest version of the overlay plugin. However it seems if you download the latest TS3 client and start fresh, you'll have what's available on the dev's site.

It's pretty wacky and I now don't have much faith in TS3 plugins especially if there are versions not available to the general public but is "released" through a TS3 client update.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X