Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Razor Blade

www.razerzone.com/blade

The Razer Blade is a 17” gaming laptop that delivers incredible performance and a revolutionary user interface in a sleek, portable form factor. It features a fast Intel® Core™ i7 processor and a high performance NVIDIA GeForce® graphics processor designed in a lightweight aluminum chassis. The revolutionary Switchblade User Interface, found next to a full-size keyboard, was designed from the ground up to enhance gaming experiences and provide more control at the gamer’s fingertips. It features 10 adaptive tactile keys and a multi-touch LCD panel that can also display in-game information. And at just 0.88 inches thin and only weighing 6.97lbs, the Razer Blade is the world’s first true gaming laptop.

Price: US$2799.99

Everything about this is looking awesome , except the price.

|

Re: The Razor Blade

So this is the saviour of PC gaming?

I do not believe there is a meme that describes this amount of fail.

Comment

And the fact that it sucks for lefties...
      sigpic

Comment

Overpriced piece of crap... Razer talks about mobile gaming like they were the first with the idea. If you really want to go the route of laptop gaming(which I advise anyone not too), then there are a lot more options out there that can get you much better hardware for the price.
        A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

War, you about summed it up. I remember there being a Dell XPS laptop a few years back that had a similar marketing slogan and also had a "LCD display" near the keyboard. The thing also went for like $2500 but was over 1.5" thick and weighed around 12 pounds with battery and barely got more than 1.5 hours on battery.

Meh, totally not worth the price, not even worth $2000. Dual-core mobile i7 (instead of a quad) and only a GTX555M. Only a 320 GB HDD. Pfft. The fancy little touch screen area isn't worth the extra cost and is more of novelty.

ASUS G74: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...p?EdpNo=637440 ($1500). Much more worth it. 4 GBs more RAM, weighs only a little more, better graphics chipset, much bigger hard drive, and a quad-core i7 (still mobile). All for over $1200 less.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Or even this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005F3TO8G/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/183-7630472-3059841

If you don't need a blu ray or ultimate the just go for the 095 version for even cheaper.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005F3TKSU/ref=mp_s_a_2?qid=1314443251&sr=8-2
            sigpic

Former Pathfinder
            Former ARMA Admin
            Former ARMA TGU instructor
            Former TGU Headmaster
            Current Noob
            Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

There's one thing that laptop is awesome at:
              Helping the rich part with their money.

Comment

Its cool, but expensive. I have a gaming laptop, it is bigger sure, but it didn't cost anywhere near that money. I want to try one out, get a hands on with the track pad, but would not be able to justify the price ever. I found it funny how apple-esque the trailer was. And what a let down, I was hoping for something huge from razer............

Comment

I just bought a Alienware M14X. Should be here in about a week or so. Picked it up more or less for fun, and a filler until I see what the bulldozer series brings as well as where Intel is going. Not much of a laptop fan but heh, wanted/ needed something to play on to maintain my sanity in this busy world with kids and work lol

Alienware M14X - Nebula Red with Soft Touch Finish
                  Intel Core i7 2630QM 2.0GHz (2.9GHz Turbo Mode, 6M cache)
                  4GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
                  3.0GB DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M using NVIDIA Optimus technology
                  500GB 7200RPM SATA 3GB/s

+ some other fun stuff, WiFi 60Hz connectablity to my 60inch 1080p tv, or my 32inch, and yada yada stuff. Its just for fun.

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...