Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIX $149 i5 2500k - NCIX will match Microcenter with free shipping this weekend only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCIX $149 i5 2500k - NCIX will match Microcenter with free shipping this weekend only

Microcenter just put the i5 2500k on sale for this weekend only for 149, which NCIX will also match. Just wanted to throw it out there in case someone was on the fence about getting an i5.

This is an amazing price for those that have been considering updating their computers recently.
    A.E.K.Δ.B.

Re: NCIX $149 i5 2500k - NCIX will match Microcenter with free shipping this weekend

I just ordered from newegg!! Argh!!!!

Edit: Ok I don't feel so bad now. followed up with the website and it says in store only, since I'm in Canada that would be pretty difficult this weekend.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: NCIX $149 i5 2500k - NCIX will match Microcenter with free shipping this weekend

Originally posted by hil3illy View Post
      I just ordered from newegg!! Argh!!!!

Edit: Ok I don't feel so bad now. followed up with the website and it says in store only, since I'm in Canada that would be pretty difficult this weekend.
      Yes, microcenter is in store only, that's where the NCIX price match comes in :D
      A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

How does one go about getting them to price match? And do they convert it to CAD, or make it 149 CAD? (The difference is only $6 USD-- I'm just curious about that part ;))

Comment

Originally posted by Kappa View Post
          Yes, microcenter is in store only, that's where the NCIX price match comes in :D
          Doh!

Does anyone know if Newegg does this as well?

edit: got my own answer. Newegg doesn't have a price matching program, but they were kind enough to credit me half the difference of the 2 prices. Consider me satisfied. :)
          Last edited by hil3illy; 09-30-2011, 05:15 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NCIX.com
            Does NCIX.com match competitor's pricing?

Although it is not always possible to match the prices offered by our competitors, we would like the opportunity to win your business. At the bottom of the checkout page, there is a Price Match button. Clicking this will allow you to enter competitive pricing, and the source for the price (which must be included). Unfortunately, Price Match is only offered to our Canadian customers at this time.
            Double doh!! That's a no for us yanks! ;)

And as far as Newegg, I found this
            http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/perma...ad.aspx#604339

To clarify, we do not currently have a price matching policy with regards to our competitors.

We do have an unofficial policy to price match our own prices, if the item or items you purchased drop in price while your order is still in transit to you. Customer Service will usually honor this, but please understand that the decision is made on a case-by-case basis.

Comment

No worries SuperDudeBT, I did the whole price match thing with them and they were only willing to reduce the price, still more expensive than newegg. From NCIX.com
              Unfortunately, we have not approved your price match request for Intel Core i5 2500K Quad Core Unlocked Processor LGA1155 3.3GHZ Sandy Bridge 6MB, but we'll offer a price of with $212.75.
              sigpic

Comment

SKU Description Regular Price Price Match
                57962 Intel Core i5 2500K Quad Core Unlocked Processor LGA1155 3.3GHZ Sandy Bridge 6MB $214.99 $149.99
                our best offer:$189.99
                Price Match Source: http://www.microcenter.com/single_pr...lts.phtml?prod
                Reason: Below cost

darn
                |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Those crazy Microcenter guys sell those CPUs for well below cost just to get people into the store.
                  "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X