Outlook 2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2000

I believe that the calendar, to do list etc can be shared over the internet.

Is this correct, and if so, how do I go about setting it up? I want to be able to link around 6 people including myself.

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: Outlook 2000

without exchange?
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
      without exchange?
      Dammit janet. I knew there was a catch. Ok, so it can't be done without an exchange server? Bugger.

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

There are many many many ways to do it without exchange, however none of them are as transparent as exchange, or as nice to my experience.

Do a google for "Outlook sharing" (without the quotes will give you a little over 3 million results, the top handfulls are decent that I just looked through. With the quotes and you wont get much good)

Comment

Thank you very much sir. :icon14:

Root

Originally posted by ImJustMito
          There are many many many ways to do it without exchange, however none of them are as transparent as exchange, or as nice to my experience.

Do a google for "Outlook sharing" (without the quotes will give you a little over 3 million results, the top handfulls are decent that I just looked through. With the quotes and you wont get much good)
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X