Any other UK Galaxy Nexus users?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other UK Galaxy Nexus users?

So far I am loving this phone, I could not be happier I moved from the iPhone 4, 3 years with Apple was enough. Anyway, like I say I love this thing but I am having one issue syncing my Google+ contacts to the people app. Anyone else got one?

The problem is this:

On my PC in the circle I am most interested is 10 people. On the phone that circle shows 0 people. Now if I go to the people app and choose to display by Google+ contact, some people show up but not others. I have manually removed and added people over and over, and forced the phone to sync over and over but nothing is working. I even went to google contacts and added peoples profile information there but no joy. Linkedin worked flawlessly, as did Twitter. I can't uninstall Google+ app to force it to start again, but have forced the sync manually a few different ways and no dice.

Also if I go to the Circle on my phone it says "10 people" in the top left yet also says no people on the very same page.........

Re: Any other UK Galaxy Nexus users?

Is the phones firmware/software up to date?

Comment

Sorry, it hasn't been released stateside yet. Still trying to decide whether to go with it or the Droid RAZR. I don't use Google+, but I know when I was setting up my Droid X, getting Facebook profiles to sync with my contacts was a bit trying to get to work right. I would guess it's a bug, though, which I'm sure they'll fix in time. I don't think very many companies have released the Galaxy Nexus yet, have they? Once it rolls out well in a few more weeks, I'm sure the support will catch up.

Comment

Cannot wait to get this phone. ICS is a big improvement from the reviews I've seen.
        sigpic

Former Pathfinder
        Former ARMA Admin
        Former ARMA TGU instructor
        Former TGU Headmaster
        Current Noob
        Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Yeah both the phone and the app are updated, and no matter how I force sync I get no joy. It seems like Google+ will not cache data on the phone for some reason. Other than that I love this thing!!

Comment

May just be a bug in the software that they need to address, sweet phone though! Maybe you can contact google and tell them about it? Or try their support site.

http://www.google.com/support/ics/nexus/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X