mic not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mic not working

I cannot get my mic to work in teamspeak or any other program.I have try many things but no go.win7 and creative sound card.My mic stop working a couple months ago.Try uninstalling soundcard ,bought new headset,tried different soundcard that works fine in wife comp.yes i have disable onboard sound,tried different pci slots, check for mute on.Sound comes out fine just mic doesn't work. Both headset works great in wife compt.

Please help thanks

Re: mic not working

You've probably tried these, but if not, maybe it'll help. Did you try going into your sound options and see if the mic shows up? And if so, set it to default. Then do the same inside of the Teamspeak options under capture. I have a bluetooth headset, and sometimes it won't work when booting up from standby mode. So I have to check that it works every time I get in TS.

What kind of mic is it? Reading back over your post, I'm guessing it's an analog 1/8" type mic? If so, I think people have more success with a USB one. Or you could do what I do and go bluetooth (it receives voice from TS and my audio, then my game audio comes through speakers). But it's sometimes trouble getting to work right.

Comment

Re: mic not working

Tried running TS as administrator?

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse