Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon 9600 Pro 256 Mb DDR 8X Tv/Dvi

Radeon 9600 Pro 256 Mb DDR 8X Tv/Dvi

Can anyone here tell me what could be wrong for this card? The price is amazingly low, so whats the catch?
    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

no kidding...looks good here...
    "Well axiom is from Russia...because his name sort of sounds like Axis." -Yellow-Asterisk

Comment

I'm like litteraly salvating here, I can pick on up tomorrow. But there has to be a catch somewhere. This is litterally too good to be true. But I can't findout what the catch could be!
      I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Nothing is wrong with it. It is a VERY good price for that card. That is a great card to have. I might pick me up one of those. But seems to me there is no catch.

Comment

Re: Radeon 9600 Pro 256 Mb DDR 8X Tv/Dvi

Originally posted by Bentley
          Radeon 9600 Pro 256 Mb DDR 8X Tv/Dvi

Can anyone here tell me what could be wrong for this card? The price is amazingly low, so whats the catch?
          They're down as low as $125 US dollars on www.Pricewatch.com , although www.NewEgg.com is only ten dollars more than that, and I personally think $10 is worth the excellent service that NewEgg provides...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Considering it only runs 4 pipelines (instead of 8, 9700P and 9800P) and is slower than a 9700 non-pro, I'd say put your money into at least a 9700Pro, as your getting a card with 1/2 the performance with the 9600Pro.

It's a waste of silicon to pay for a 9800 that has been neutered down to the GeForce 4 Ti4200's level. Thats what a 9600 Pro is.

Comment

Anandtech Review showing the mid-to-high-end cards against each other.

Anandtech ATI price guide from about a week ago.
              "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X