Need A New CPU Cooler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need A New CPU Cooler

So in the process of fixing the GFs computer I got myself a new CPU. The plan was a new mobo for her, new CPU for me and she gets my old AMD 6 core. I am now the proud owner of an AMD FX-8120 8 Core beast. Sadly my HD50 can't keep the temps in check. Sitting in the bios screen I can watch it clime from 40 up to 60 in minutes. What I need is a good cooler that is easy on the old back pocket. I have found several that look promising, but don't trust reviews from people I don't know lol. So here I am. Anyone have any advice?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

I too have the h50 and if I upgraded I'd stick with the line. They are good quiet coolers.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Cooler master hyper 212. Awesome cooler. Keeps my oc'd hex core at 36C AFTER HOURS OF GAMING. They run like 25$ on newegg
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Re: Need A New CPU Cooler

http://www.tomshardware.com/charts/c...marks,133.html

check out these
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Need A New CPU Cooler

Well, are you looking at air or a self-contained liquid cooler? You can pick up an H80 for around $100 and they're well worth every penny.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X