MB: Asus Sabertooth Z77
    CPU: Intel i5 3570K
    CPU Cooler: Water 2.0 Pro
    Ram: Viper extreme DDR3 1600mhz 2x4gb
    HD: Kingston Hyper X 3K SSD
    Video: Zotac Geforce GTX 670
    Keyboard: Logitech G510
    Mouse: R.A.T 7
    Game Pad: G13 (mixed feelings on using it)
    Monitor: Asus 25" LCD VE258Q
    Headphones: Steelseries 5H V2
    Mouse Mat: Razor Goliathus Control edition mat
    Optical: LG BD RE

I had a bunch of pics on my iphone but when i plugged it into my mac it backed up my old iphone to it and i lost them all. I qill try and take more and post when i can.

Re: QuickShotSims new build

Solid build. I like the 932 case, I have the blue edition. Did you happen to get an HDD also? And what is the capacity of your HyperX? I have a 120GB (1 of 3 SSDs in my rig) for my OS.

Comment

The SSD is 120 No i never got a HDD..... that is next on my list as well as 1-2 more SSD 120's

Comment

Nice, the boot speed of Windows on the HyperX is ridiculous. It takes mine about 20 seconds from pushing the power button to the log in screen.

Comment

Consider getting a larger SSD down the road instead of multiple smaller SSDs. Would be more cost effective and save you some HDD rack space.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Right on Acreo....dont know why i didnt think of that lol i go back and forth on a few SSD's or a few 2TB drives just to hold pics, songs, and files/doc....

Comment

Or if you can't wait to get a larger cheaper SSD down the road, you could go for a 1 TB WD Caviar Black now (or even a 2 TB). You'd have the ample storage, one of the fastest platter HDDs today, and pay way less than $1 per gigabyte. I wouldn't bother with any of the "green" or "eco" drives. They only save you maybe a few dozen watts over a year and that only translates to less than a dollar in savings probably. Plus the drop in performance might make them a less than worthy drive for gaming (if you notice the drop in performance over a 7,200 RPM drive).
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

see this is why i love coming to TG you guys know your stuff and always willing to give good advice to help someone out... thanks Acreo

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X