Peripherals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peripherals

Starting to dry my basement out and it looks like the only casualties so far are my keyboards (as long as you don't count all the loose components and my wheel). Both of my systems will boot but can't input from either keyboard on either system. I have a Timberwolf gaming keyboard that appears can't be replaced and I have come to depend on the game pad feature designed into this board. Suggestions are being welcomed at this time for possible replacements unless someone out there knows where I can get another Timberwolf.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Peripherals

Merc steele series or...sniper game pad.

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Me...le+series+merc

http://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Snipa-Ga...niper+game+pad
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Ven, have you actually used the Steelseries board. It would be a possibility if I could find other TG members to endorse the product. I did find a company that represents that they can still provide new Timberwolf boards but no idea how much they think they are worth. I told them I wanted four as Wookiie and I both use this board and we both started trying to find replacements over a year ago.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Peripherals

Originally posted by LpBronco View Post
        Ven, have you actually used the Steelseries board. It would be a possibility if I could find other TG members to endorse the product. I did find a company that represents that they can still provide new Timberwolf boards but no idea how much they think they are worth. I told them I wanted four as Wookiie and I both use this board and we both started trying to find replacements over a year ago.
        It's all I use.... I love it
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Ah ha, I was wondering why I haven't seen you on in a while. For some reason I thought you were in Texas not in Connecticut.

If you're looking for a decent backlit keyboard (typing or gaming), I could recommend my current Logitech G110: http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-920-0...&keywords=g110

Or even the Microsoft Sidewinder X4: http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-JQD-...&keywords=g110
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

My main rig looks like it may be fried. It's going to take me some time to try and work out what has actually corrupted my windows files but it's probably the board. My P4 is still running and it will at least let me keep in touch and I have an AMD socket 939 that I can transplant my graphics card and at least have basic games I could play. (But now I'll have the motivation to finalize what I want in a new build and start ordering parts.)

Insult to injury, my Beta key for PS2 came through.
            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

:p

Well if you need/want help with part choices, we'll be glad to help. :D Quite a few of us recently built new rigs or completed upgrades/overhuals on our current rigs. So...yeah...lots of advice, tips, and probably good deals to go around.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X