PLease Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLease Help

My monitor keeps randomly turning off and on and I have to shake it to turn it back on again do you guys think its the monitor or what?

Monitor

Comment

Or bad video cable... Try wiggling just the video cable instead of shaking the moniter next time and see if that's the cause.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Might want to clean the video card or the monitor plug. They might be a little bit dirty.

Comment

Does your monitor turn completely off, or just go into "I have no video signal, dropping to power-save mode, blinking/amber power light" mode? If it's the latter, it's probably the cable or a connection as others have suggested.
          "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Turns completely off.

Comment

Keep in mind older moniters don't have a "no video signal", power save mode or blinking power lights.... And if it's an old moniter and the right wires in the video cable are open, it'll turn the moniter completely off.
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

It smokes, doesn't it. I keep telling you people, and you just don't listen, overclocking your monitors isn't worth the risk! :P
                "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

The reason why your monitor is shutting off randomly is because the elves inside are getting lazy and not holding up the pictures. Try shaking harder and yelling threats. That should get them back in line.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X