[HELP] Teamspeak 3 Not connecting All Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP] Teamspeak 3 Not connecting All Day

I was online early this morning, was suddenly disconnected with no error messages, and cannot reconnect. The error has been the same for the past 12 hours:
    "Trying to connect to server
    Failed to connect to server"

It seems that no one else is having this issue, and I've done everything I reasonably can to fix it, including router resets, etc. Any ideas?

Re: [HELP] Teamspeak 3 Not connecting All Day

I too had this issue today. I waited about an hour an it reconnected. Seems like I was getting massive ping too the server. Almost like earlier this year when we where getting attacked.
    sigpic

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Well, it's been 24 hours now and no resolution. The disconnect happened at 0703 yesterday and I have periodically tried to reconnect since then. I have pinged the server since I disconnected and am confirming 100% packet loss since my disconnect.

This is the only server having this issue. I have since joined 5 random servers without incident, and a buddy of mine connected to the TG TS to make sure it was still up. The IP/port is forwarded so there's no chance my firewall is getting hold of it -- as if it would anyway given that I was on it one second and then not the next.

Solutions? Hypotheses?

Comment

Send me a PM with the IP you're connecting from and I'll take a looksee on the server side.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

PM sent yesterday, Apo.

Still no luck on connecting. Same error as usual. CMD's "ping" to the TS IP results in 100% packetloss still.

Comment

I've just confirmed this has something to do with my IP. I connected through VPN and was able to join without a hitch. The only downside is that if I connect with a VPN, I have difficulty playing games (i.e. I get disconnected randomly). There must be something on the server-side preventing me from connecting from my, if you'll pardon the term, regular IP.

Please fix.

Comment

Will be looking at it this evening.. It's Christmas and with the holidays and whatnot I've not been around much and/or had time to do much of anything.
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

That's fine, Apo. I was just updating as I tried new things. Enjoy your Christmas. It's more important than me connecting to TS3. I'm gonna be gone for a bit anyway.

Thanks for the help regardless. This thread can be closed. We'll take it to PMs.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X