Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has www.tacticalgamer.com been the victim been attacked?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has www.tacticalgamer.com been the victim been attacked?

Well, I popped on by to check the forums tonight at around 2:10 am EST, and I got a web page from Google that said that the website was attacked and that I should avoid it due to security risks. Is everything ok?

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Re: Has www.tacticalgamer.com been the victim been attacked?

Same here. Also seems to load very slow in Firefox and gave the message.
    Proud to have been an Irregular!

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

Problem fixed.

Had to do with another rogue ad network. All ad feeds from that network have been disabled until they resolve their issues.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Site verified as all clean.

Review has been requested with Google for them to validate and clear warning message in Chrome. Should take effect shortly.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

When I went into this thread just now, I got the warnings again. I wonder if the infected ad simply cycles out and sets off the detecting program?

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

It seems to have happened with a few websites, I think they might have messed up a definition or something.

Comment

Once you get on google's list of bad sites it takes a while to get it cleared up.

I also belong to helifreak and it happened with an ad feed a couple of months ago. Took several days for firefox & chrome to stop flagging the page as an attack.

Comment

Still happens for me in Firefox just now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X