M60 Gaming Mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M60 Gaming Mouse

I am looking at this mouse that is $35 free shipping. I am using a white inteli mouse right now. I play mostly NS2 and some other fps games. I am pretty cheap and do like the color. I want to try something different. I am not a fan of wireless.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826816006

Anyone have one or try one out? It got some good reviews.
    Lights Out!

Re: M60 Gaming Mouse

It looks super advanced. No experience with it, but it's a Corsair product so it should be good. :D

Comment

M60 Gaming Mouse

I bought it off ncix about a month ago. Its a nice mouse, the sniper button is awesome for PR. Overall its kinda small if you have big hands, but i like it. For $35 its a good mouse for sure.
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Logitech G700 Black 13 Buttons Tilt Wheel USB RF Wireless Laser 5700 dpi Gaming Mouse

It's more but this is my personal recommendation. Wireless, no proprietary battery (comes with an Eneloop AA), Logitech has new software now, and construction is top-notch.
        sigpic

Comment

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826104674

G600

My mouse. Takes a little to get used to but the three face buttons are alone worth it. The side buttons are good as well but I don't normally use more than five of them. Edit: Not exactly cheap so probably not what you are looking for.

Comment

I got it and I like it so far. It has a lot of features, I paid $35 shipped for it. Oddly enough I like the DPI of my intli mouse so I have this mouse set at 800dpi and I took out the weights. I think I will still play with it a bit more, but I think the macros are cool. In NS2 you can't double bind so macros help I guess.
            Lights Out!

Comment

None of those match this mouse http://www.bloody.tw/en/product.asp?cid=1&scid=&id=4 << although the no recoil thing is like having a built in macro but from what i have read in various forums, its totally legal to use.

Here is a review of this mouse > http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.ph...1013&Itemid=65

Comment

Not a bad price, I stumbled upon the one I got for price point, else I would still be using my intelli mouse. I am very happy with the mouse I got.
                Lights Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Hobbit View Post
                  None of those match this mouse http://www.bloody.tw/en/product.asp?cid=1&scid=&id=4 << although the no recoil thing is like having a built in macro but from what i have read in various forums, its totally legal to use.

Here is a review of this mouse > http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.ph...1013&Itemid=65
                  Oh my, that software, doing a bit more reading it appears the software for recoil compensation is a limited use macro that you eventually need to purchase. How is that legal in say competitive play, it's basically macro that negates in game recoil by auto adjusting for you lol. I am sure the competitive scene will catch up and ban it eventually. Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
                    Oh my, that software, doing a bit more reading it appears the software for recoil compensation is a limited use macro that you eventually need to purchase. How is that legal in say competitive play, it's basically macro that negates in game recoil by auto adjusting for you lol. I am sure the competitive scene will catch up and ban it eventually. Lame.
                    I thought quite a few competitive leagues and competitions and such banned use of any such macros and they were considered cheating?

Personally, I would have opted for a G700 mouse. The M60 is a bit limiting with only 1 side button and no tilt wheel. I feel the regular price tag of $60 is the wrong price point for the mouse.
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                      I thought quite a few competitive leagues and competitions and such banned use of any such macros and they were considered cheating?

Personally, I would have opted for a G700 mouse. The M60 is a bit limiting with only 1 side button and no tilt wheel. I feel the regular price tag of $60 is the wrong price point for the mouse.
                      For $35 it feels like I got a steal and I am very happy with it. I do like the "sniper" button that lowers the DPI as long as you hold it. It is a much better upgrade from my inteli mouse plus it has blue lights to match my case. Yes I am a dork.
                      Lights Out!

Comment

I returned a M90 because I just could not get the software to work for me, and the Corsair forums showed a lot of unhappy people with the Corsair mice. This time I did more research and picked up an Anker gaming mouse afer some rave reviews, I couldn't be happier. http://www.ianker.com/product/98ANDS2368-BA
                        I blew out the feet on my five year old very dependable Logitech G5 but after searching the internet I have to new sets of mice feet on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
                          I returned a M90 because I just could not get the software to work for me, and the Corsair forums showed a lot of unhappy people with the Corsair mice. This time I did more research and picked up an Anker gaming mouse afer some rave reviews, I couldn't be happier. http://www.ianker.com/product/98ANDS2368-BA
                          I blew out the feet on my five year old very dependable Logitech G5 but after searching the internet I have to new sets of mice feet on the way.
                          Looks like a good deal. I was mostly looking at price point so I would have put that mouse on my list as it is only $5 more than what I spent (after rebate). I haven't had any issues with the software, granted all I macroed was "jump" to my mouse as NS2 does not allow you to double bind things :(
                          Lights Out!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X