Help with case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with case

Bought a new rig and when I started putting it in the case I had since before I realized it will not fit with the H100 cooling system.

So I'm looking at a new case.

Been looking at 2 different cases that both will fit my system,

corsair 650D

Corsair c70l

Can anyone help me with choosing which case I should buy or if anyone know of a better case?
    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Re: Help with case

both are mid tower cases. If space is an issue I suggest you go with a full tower case. Also..check the mfg website of the cooler. They may have a list of suitable cases you can use.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Both cases are very good. You are going to have more than enough room for any build unless its stupidly expensive.
      I personally like the C70. The 650D is a good case , but its getting a bit long in the tooth now.
      sigpic

Former Pathfinder
      Former ARMA Admin
      Former ARMA TGU instructor
      Former TGU Headmaster
      Current Noob
      Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

I had pretty much decided to buy the C70 when tried a random google and came across the Switch 810 and after 2 hours of youtube and a dozen reviews I bought the 810.

Newegg switch 810
        Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Oh yeah the 810 is another excellent case.
          sigpic

Former Pathfinder
          Former ARMA Admin
          Former ARMA TGU instructor
          Former TGU Headmaster
          Current Noob
          Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

I've been EXTREMELY happy with my case: NZXT Phantom

There is plenty of room. And TONS of fans. It runs super cool and quiet. Plus everyone compliments how sci-fi my computer looks. If you get the white one it looks like a storm trooper! I'm actually thinking of getting a storm trooper helmet sticker for the front.

Comment

Originally posted by Abel View Post
              I had pretty much decided to buy the C70 when tried a random google and came across the Switch 810 and after 2 hours of youtube and a dozen reviews I bought the 810.

Good choice, I have used the C70, 810 and 650D and I have to say all of them are wonderful cases. BUT if interior space is an issue the 810 with solve your problem in a hurry. :)
              i7-3770K l Z77 l GTX 670 l 16GB PC3-12800 l 120GB SSD and 1TB HDD l 1200W AX l Win 7 baby!

www.betawerkz.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheTaoOfBill View Post
                I've been EXTREMELY happy with my case: NZXT Phantom

There is plenty of room. And TONS of fans. It runs super cool and quiet. Plus everyone compliments how sci-fi my computer looks. If you get the white one it looks like a storm trooper! I'm actually thinking of getting a storm trooper helmet sticker for the front.
                ^ This. Its one of the best cases I have ever had. Even at full on running high end games you can put your hands behind it and its like an air conditioner. Blowing out nothing but cool air. Well worth it. Plus its full size so you can upgrade willy nilly without worrying about space.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I have the C70 Case in Green, great case with lots of extra room for more fans and liquid cooling. I am running air cool only, two 120 in front, two 120's on top and one 120 on the rear.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X