The gpu website to end all arguments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] The gpu website to end all arguments

There is a new GPU website that has just opened this week.

WWW.GPUBOSS.COM

This site gives you a blow by blow comparison of any card on the market. It even gives you a recommendation which card you should buy if you are gaming or benchmarking etc.

Some screenshots.

sigpic

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Re: The gpu website to end all arguments

What about HardOCP or Tomshardware?

Kyle over at HardOCP gives quite a review for just about every card he gets his hands on.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

A few problems exist with this place. For many of the different cards comparable, few actually have test indicators on games and compute performance.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

There are several sites out there like that one. I feel none of them are very competent or trustworthy enough. You can't replace diligent research in finding reviews, detailed benchmarks, etc when comparing hardware. Every person uses their hardware differently much like how every gamer differs in how and what they play.

Besides, these sites only give a small collection of games as a basis for comparison and even then they usually don't factor in the variances in manufacturer cards or software updates/driver updates.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

there is one like this for CPU's too, which I like, but there aren't as many problems with different manufacturers...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X