Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teamspeak problems

Hello!,

just last night i joined tactical gamer and through the forums all I have seen is exceptional help from the older members to the new people of the group,so of course this morning I decided to play on there arma servers...but then I noticed something about the teamspeak and how I needed to register my unique id with the forums. So I quickly found my unique id and copied and pasted it on to the registration line. After I hit submit it told me that it had succesfily transferred in three queries (it said something like that not completely sure) so of course I got on teamspeak and it told me I had ''insufficient'' permissions so as you would expect I was utterly confused. After exiting out of teamspeak and running it as an administrator I had the same problem and no matter what I did it persisted to not work (keep in mind I can switch teamspeak channels but I see barely anyone on the teamspeak server and it still says im a guest and have insufficient permissions) any help would be greatly appreciated

ps. did I post in the right forum??? If not please move this post to the correct forum if you dont mind...dont want to be ''that guy'' that posts on the wrong forum

Re: teamspeak problems

Originally posted by twinborntax View Post
    Hello!,

just last night i joined tactical gamer and through the forums all I have seen is exceptional help from the older members to the new people of the group,so of course this morning I decided to play on there arma servers...but then I noticed something about the teamspeak and how I needed to register my unique id with the forums. So I quickly found my unique id and copied and pasted it on to the registration line. After I hit submit it told me that it had succesfily transferred in three queries (it said something like that not completely sure) so of course I got on teamspeak and it told me I had ''insufficient'' permissions so as you would expect I was utterly confused. After exiting out of teamspeak and running it as an administrator I had the same problem and no matter what I did it persisted to not work (keep in mind I can switch teamspeak channels but I see barely anyone on the teamspeak server and it still says im a guest and have insufficient permissions) any help would be greatly appreciated

ps. did I post in the right forum??? If not please move this post to the correct forum if you dont mind...dont want to be ''that guy'' that posts on the wrong forum
    Can you clarify, do you see barely anyone on, or not anyone on at all? If you can see anyone in any channel other then the default channel, the permissions took correctly.

I hear the insufficient client permissions message every time I join, as well, but I am still able to navigate around and find my friends.

Comment

I actually do see SOME people but on the whole server there are only 6 to 15 people...found it to be strange and now i have another problem also joining the bravo server because it tells me to disable a certain mod and when i disable it and get back on play with six...the server re-enables the mod. I even went to my files and deleted the mod but it makes me re download it when i try to join the server

Comment

You may need to register your Teamspeak ID on the forums. Check this out: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html
        Viking

Comment

i already did that a LONG time ago that has nothing to do with it

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed