Question about ripping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about ripping

I want to backup some of my game cds. I was wondering what the best ripping/image software was. It needs to be produced in cue/bin format. Of course has to be a 1:1 copy.

The cue/bin format won't be able to make a 1:1 copy. If you want to retain copy protection you'll need a program like CloneCD or Alcohol 120%. I think BlindWrite will also do the job.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

none of those seem to do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
        none of those seem to do it for me.
        Did you try changing position?

Oh wait...nm :oops:

:D

Comment

lol

Comment

Nero or Alcohol 120% work just fine for me
            WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Comment

Ok..I tried Alcohol and could not get a working copy. BUT! Blindwrite 5 made a 1:1 beautifully. E, do you own BF1942? If you do, did you back it up with Alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by eternal
                Originally posted by Cobra
                Ok..I tried Alcohol and could not get a working copy. BUT! Blindwrite 5 made a 1:1 beautifully. E, do you own BF1942? If you do, did you back it up with Alcohol?
                Yeah I made a perfect copy with alchohol. There is also a no cd that WILL work as long as you have a legit key.
                It could be your burner (I have the liteon 52x32x52) allthough if you got it with blindwrite I would suspect it's just a setting thing.

I have a TDK 5200B. I must be a setting thing. Cool thing is, Blindwrite didnt require me to set anything. I get tired of looking/waiting for No Cds.

Comment

And I'm tired of fumbling with CDs so I can play a game! We can't win either way. :D

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X