programmable side keyboard things...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• programmable side keyboard things...

not sure what to call them, that's why I can't google it, but I think Logitech had one called the g15 or something... a programmable little keyboard controller type thing... anyone know of the newest/best ones out there?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: programmable side keyboard things...

I believe you are looking for the G13 gameboard. Razer has one as well, was originally the Belkin n52

I have the razer and since getting a mechanical keyboard have stored it away in a cupboard somewhere. Was fun at first and I'm sure some people can't do without them but I have found this to be the best solution for me.
    sigpic

Comment

Thx... problem is, I'm left handed... left mouse, right keyboard, and none I know of make left (right handed) versions... but thx.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

if you look hard enough, razer might have a lefty for you, I know they do for their mice.
        sigpic

Comment

I got an ergodex many years ago. They ain't around anymore, so you betcha I take care of that sucker. I am in the same boat with using mouse in my left hand. You may be able to find one on ebay or something.

Anecdotally, I have had to learn how to shoot right handed recently since my left eye is getting old faster than my right eye. A lot less brass has fallen down my shirt or stuck in the crease of my arm.
          sigpic

Comment

Its crazy I'm left handed for everything but I use a computer right handed. I had one of those n52 back during AA and SWAT days.
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

http://www.xreva.com/en/gamepad/index.php

Might be worth a look ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

If it comes down to it, you just gotta re keybind ALL keys to your Numpad. I have looked and can't find anything man, sorry.
                Questions about those who deserve it!
                "Remember, no survivors" -Myself and probably what explains my methods the most

Comment

OK, I picked up a G13 Advanced Gameboard... installed and working... but not one damn game has a profile built... you would think ArmA3, BF4, and CoD Ghost would have profiles... anyone have any profiles for those before i have to go do it myself and waste more time NOT gaming. ;)
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I LOVE my G13. Its all I game with. I originally got it because of its 'Analog' Stick but was underwhelmed by it's functionality in that regard. Beyond that little complaint though its such a comfortable fit.

I'd suggest making a 'default' profile that feels intuitive to you and could be copied to other games. I basically mirror the core keys (WASD are center, Tab/Esc are far left, Ctrl (crouch) and Z(prone) are left corner, Space (jump) is lower right corner, the analog stick are weapon keys) for all games and actually change the game keys to fit the G13.

I still haven't gotten used to switching to other bindings in game. I did it in PR for planes but no other game has compelled me.

I'd also suggest people check out the G20 Mouse. So. Many. Buttons.

Comment

I've been in love with the n52 since 2007. When it came time to replace it, I opted for the Razer Orbweaver. Its the same form factor as the n52, but has another row of keys over the top.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X