GeForce 800 series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeForce 800 series

Has anyone else noticed that they just started releasing the new Nvidia 800 series of GPUs? I know that there are notebooks getting the 880M cards and they recieved at least a 15% increase in performance. Anyone else a little surprised at the sudden launch of new cards?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: GeForce 800 series

I've seen the 800m series, but haven't seen discrete desktop cards yet. It's not fair! I am still stuck on 500 series and now they give me a whole new class to drool over!:row__740: Anybody wanna sling me about 500 buckeroonies? I'll pay ya back in back rubs!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

I should have mentioned that I have not seen them selling the 800 desktop models, but over the past 2 weeks they released the 800M series...

The crazy part about the 880M is that I believe they are using some of the same parts that were installed on the TITANS.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Isn't this the time of the year Nvidia releases the higher end stuff, then few months later they release the mid/lower end cards?

I remember my 470 came out in like March, and my 670 around the same time of the year too.

Comment

I'm still on the 630m; it'll get 30 fps on most games.

The thing that wants me to really get a 800m is the ability to use shadowplay, until now recording on mobile laptops has been limited.

“Big Brother is Watching You.”
          ― George Orwell, "1984"

Comment

I was bummed out about that when I got my laptop with a 765M in it. The real part I like about things is that they are cooler... Oh well, at lest optimus technology allows it to switch back and forth between the intel graphics and the gpu.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X