Sound Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound Issues

I have a set of Roccat Kave 5.1 surround sound head phones and I have an issue that some one here will know how to mend. The front speakers are not playing while the remainder are good It means I'm missing a lot of in game sound even though I can still use comms. I have the newest Realtek drivers and wondering what to try next.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Sound Issues

Bronco, have you tested the speakers with the realtek speaker placement/ speaker testing feature. Realtek should have the option to test if each speaker plays properly.

Is there software for the headphones? Have you tested the headphones in a different computer?

Bronco, what OS are you using?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Re: Sound Issues

I'll post a dxdiag if it helps but I'm using Windows 7, there isn't any software ( runs on Windows drivers), I've used the testing feature which is how I know the front speakers aren't playing. Before you ask, yes the manufacturer and m ost feedback recommends a solid sound card but its one of the reasons I bought this board - Asus Sabertooth 990FX Rev 2.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X