help with Carpal Tunnel - alternative to mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with Carpal Tunnel - alternative to mouse

I work on a computer all day and doesn't seem to take long playing games that my wrist gets sore. Is this just the nature of the beast or should I look at different type of game pad/controller than the marble mouse that I am currently using.

Oh my gaming habits are usually Monday - Friday for about 45 minutes a day, and sometimes an hour or two on Saturday.

Thanks

Re: help with Carpal Tunnel - alternative to mouse

Hey dude,

sorry your wrist gets sore, but I am sure that a bit of an upscale store can get you a decent mouse with a wristpad.
    Don't forget to weasle one out of your boss for use at work too!
    Live simple, so that others may simply live.

Comment

How about a track ball, That reduces wrist movement. I use one all the time and love it.

BTW I recommend the logitech Trackman. It has the ball on the left side so that your thumb uses it not your fingers.
      Kemotaha

Comment

There are ergonomical mouse/keyboard pads that can be had for relatively cheap that have a pad on the bottom side to rest your wrist on to promote proper wrist location. Some of them are rather nice.
        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X