oculus support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oculus support

I am looking for games that support the oculus rift. Can you help, my friends?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: oculus support

Elite: Dangerous and Star Citizen both natively support, as you probably know by now; but also, Eve Valkyrie, Half-Life and HL2, Hawken, a new Heavy Gear game that I didn't know was coming out and now I need to look into it because I loved the 90's game, Interstellar Marines, Runescape(wth?), TF2, Titanfall. [Source] Also, another game I didn't know about, that Space Hulk: Deathwing looks pretty cool.

I was just going down that list and wrote the ones that popped out at me. If you use the list, make sure it doesn't say canceled/abandoned. There were a couple that I was going to put until I looked over and saw that they were canceled/abandoned. Doom 3 BFG, I am lookin' atchyu!

Also, Runescape? Of all games? I am just trying to think of how that is going to work. Maybe the game has changed since I've played it so long ago.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

Also, I hate you! I want an OR so damn bad right now! But I am waiting for the consumer version. GAH! IT'S TAKING TOO LONG!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
      [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
      [support]

Comment

From what I know about it, I think you are going to be better off waiting SnS. It really is a "developer" version, there is very little support right now and they are still working things out to a large degree.
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Warthunder works as well
          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

*Don't own it*

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

It's free
              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post
                It's free
                He says the school is letting him "borrow" theirs and expects his experiences and a demonstration of the VR headset in the future.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

WarThunder is free...
                  doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post
                    WarThunder is free...
                    I might have to check that out, too. Since I am very likely getting a HOTAS setup for Star Citizen.
                    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

My office has one I intend to borrow. Need to get it working for bf4 though

Comment

DC, the 0ne I am using is being a pain in the butt to set up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X