Google and Youtube

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google and Youtube

Need some help disconnecting my youtube channel from my google account. Does anybody know a thing or two?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Google and Youtube

You can connect your YouTube channel to your Google account?? . . . . . LOL . . . sorry my friend, but let me know when you figure it out.

Comment

You can't unlink YT from Google anymore as the two share the same account now. I can't either, but you could try this link to see if it works for you: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...1GIttrvMuwUTLg

In whichever case: If your YT account was made before Google's integration of YouTube accounts back in 2009, then you had the option of linking the two or not. There was a disclaimer when you did end up linking the two that said that "this cannot be undone" (or something to that effect).

If your account was made after 2009 integration, there is no way to unlink. The two are inseparable and integrated on their backend.

If you want to remove Google+, well search online. It's not hard.

Aside: My YT account was created before 2009, but I distinctly remember that when I decided to link the two accounts, back a couple of years ago, that it couldn't be undone.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I have just about had it with Google + trying to infect everything I touch. What ever happened to "do no evil?"
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
          I have just about had it with Google + trying to infect everything I touch. What ever happened to "do no evil?"
          You should see Facebook. It's far more intrusive not to mention a treasure trove of your personal information/data.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Yeah, that's why I'm not on there. Nor any other form of "social media."
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X