-500 bucks for an Alienware Laptop...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -500 bucks for an Alienware Laptop...

My daughter wanted a new laptop, more for school... but also to play games on it, so I ordered her a 2k Alienware X17... got it 3 days ago, was too heavy for her, so called to return it... in increments of 100, they dropped the price, refund me $500 bucks too keep it, so I did. ;)

I imagine that will only work once, maybe twice... but a interesting lesson for your next laptop or PC purchase. ;) Call for a return, see if they refund you some bucks!
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: -500 bucks for an Alienware Laptop...

Are you sure they didn't realize they made a mistake with your original order, like they forgot to give you a discount or something (even though you weren't aware of it), and are now trying to make up for it without admitting they made a mistake originally?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

what are the specs?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

No, right price... business is slow, someone else told me, so they do this a lot lately... do wonder how low they will go thou...

16GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (2x8GB) $0.00
        1 490-BBRS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M graphics with 2GB GDDR5 $0.00
        1 555-BCCI Intel 802.11n/ac Wireless and Bluetooth 4.0 driver $0.00
        1 401-AAIP 256GB mSATA SSD Boot + 1TB 5400RPM SATA 6Gb/s- NV $0.00
        1 421-5813 Windows 7 Professional 64 bit Service Pack 1, English, w/Media $0.00
        1 429-AANL Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (9.5mm) $0.00
        1 555-BBPU Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 @ 5GHz + Bluetooth 4.0
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Mag, the GTX 860M is a good mobile card. I can play Star Citizen's Arena Commander (dog fighting module) with it. I wish the maxwell version had 4 Gb and not 2 Gb.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X