Razer Chroma key issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Chroma key issue

Picked up a Razer Chroma and I love it. Clicky keys, cool LED profiles, responsive. BUT I am having an issue I just noticed yesterday ->

The right control doesnt function properly. In games that distinguish from Left/Right control the keyboard inputs it just as control. IE: When playing ARMA the keyboard shortcut for minimap when having a GPS is right ctrl+m, it does not work.

Can not find anything on google for this issue so its got to be something silly, I checked my keyboard regions and it is U.S., about as far as I can get.

Edit:: Not sure if I would consider a bust keyboard. As on key press it does react to color changes as setup in the razer profile

Re: Razer Chroma key issue

The fact that the key registers, just not as left/right, sounds like a software/driver issue to me. Have you contacted the manufacturer to see if t supports this use?

Comment

No, I am on their forums now searching first. But that may be the route I go.. something so minor is irritating.. never realize it until its gone haha

Comment

Definitely an odd problem :)

Be sure to post your resolution when you find one.

Comment

Did you install the Razer software? It probably needs to be installed and tweaked with in the Razer control panel.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X