Q. about Shield gaming on TV?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q. about Shield gaming on TV?

Just wondering if this really works, any good... worth a try for me?

NVIDIA SHIELD Store

Trying to understand how it works, what you really need, and how it sets up, and most of all how is the performance... figured with all my games I have, MOST use a gamepad... would be nice to sit in my living room and play some of my PC games... since my incident, keeps me from the desktop for more then an hour or so. (back/neck injury.)

any advise, recommendations... insider info? THX,
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Q. about Shield gaming on TV?

What happened and how long until we see you on pc?

As for shield, I never heard of it being very good or powerful. Might turn into a technological evolutionary dead end.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Till death, lol... Work injury, still able to work just getting old.

I still play PC games, just can't sit for more then a hour or 2 in a computer chair.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Now if we could just make a planking chair desk

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Have you looked into more comfortable / ergonomic chairs?
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X