Gameboy Micro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameboy Micro

Saw this over at Gizmodo, and thought I would post it for your edification.

I'm not a Nintendo gamer, don't even have a Gameboy, but the micro looks pretty slick:

http://www.pocketnow.com/index.php?a...reviews&id=704

$99 seems like a steal for 8 hours of portable gaming barely larger than the cartridge.

Re: Gameboy Micro

I don't recommend it. Get a DS or a GBA SP instead. The micro only played GBA games while the SP can play GBA and GB games. The only advantage the micro has is that you personalize it and its smaller. The negs are it only plays GBA games and has a smaller screen. For the same price you can get the new SP that has a better screen then the micro and for 30 extra dollars you could get a DS that plays DS games and GBA games. However this isn't completely about bad mouthing the GBAM if you need a portable the size of a cell phone get it. The PSP and DS will not be able to match that size anytime soon if ever. However bare in mind the GBA SP isn't that big and is bigger on features for the same price. The DS is bigger on features offers N64ish graphics, online play, the touch pad is really cool etc.

Its pretty much the Ipod effect of hey people are dumb and would rather have style over features at the cost of a high price.

BTW Mateo if you need a list of the games for get for the GBA or DS. Let me know. Also Mateo you should see the cartridges for the DS they are like the size of an SD card. It amazed me how small they were when I first saw the DS.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Psp

Comment

^^^^I have one. Not a fan of the games out for it so I only have one game and will only have one game for awhile. Thank god Gihren's Greed is a long/good game.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...