Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never get lost again

Look what I just bought.....

The Sapphire, a tiny GPS Mouse, was released at the end of 2000 by Royaltek. It is designed for laptop, notebook and PDA users. There are two kinds of interface connecting cables that can be chosen based on requirement.
    http://www.sapphire-gps.com/pages/957736/index.htm
    not bad at $120.00

boy Miss. Clause really loves me HEHE
    WARNING: DO NOT LET DR. MARIO TOUCH YOUR GENITALS. HE IS NOT A REAL DOCTOR.

Is that single button?
    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley
      Is that single button?
      huh?

It is a GPS satellite antenna, used to do Navigation and Tracking.

My sole purpose it to set it up on my New Laptop and go war driving (the fine art of discovering wireless networks as you drive around in your car.)

Comment

What do 'GPS' and 'mouse' have to do with each other?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

They ar just saying it is small like a mouse I am sure. It was in the descripition like that. Look at pic I put up it is onlt as big as a quarter

Comment

Originally posted by dragon
            Is that single button?
            huh?

My sole purpose it to set it up on my New Laptop and go war driving (the fine art of discovering wireless networks as you drive around in your car.)
            I was going to says do you get lost often while sitting at your computer desk. If so a GPS will probably not find where you went off to but a shrink might.
            "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Originally posted by Quarath
              Originally posted by dragon
              Is that single button?
              huh?

I was going to says do you get lost often while sitting at your computer desk. If so a GPS will probably not find where you went off to but a shrink might.
              HAHA even Q has jokes, not to funny ones but jokes none the less ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X