Mouse Profile Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Profile Software

I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of 3rd party mouse utility that will let me use separate mouse profiles for different programs. Google was no help.

I have a Logitech mx1000 and the setpoint software only allows you to assign keys permanently. You have to manually assign them if you want to change them.

Any ideas?
    New to TG?

Re: Mouse Profile Software

Get yourself a Razer Copperhead. It has firmware and I believe you can save profiles for up to 5 games right on the mouse. :)

Comment

I use Logigamer with the mx510 and it works great. I use the extra logigamer lite program to let it automatically switch profiles depending on what game I'm running. My mouse uses Mouseware but there is also a version of Logigamer that will work with Setpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalAssassin
        Get yourself a Razer Copperhead. It has firmware and I believe you can save profiles for up to 5 games right on the mouse. :)
        Argh. I got my Diamondback in August or so and that's my one complaint with it. Can't do multiple profiles..
        Battlefield Admin() ()
        [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
        [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
        | for | |

Comment

Originally posted by FriedFish
          I use Logigamer with the mx510 and it works great. I use the extra logigamer lite program to let it automatically switch profiles depending on what game I'm running. My mouse uses Mouseware but there is also a version of Logigamer that will work with Setpoint.
          Right on! Thanks dude!
          New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...