Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download BF2 N52 Profile

http://members.tacticalgamer.com/~ul...DefaultBF2.n52

I uploaded my profile and made a few changes. This profile's button configuration is my setup but uses the default keys for the different controls (W is still forward and E is still enter/exit) Keep in mind that I play games using a Logitech MX1000 mouse which I use for sprint, look down scope, rifle, and the two additional weapons.

Re: Download BF2 N52 Profile

Yeah - will try it out late tonight. My mouse (MX518) has a few less buttons so I have to switch things around a little bit. I worked with your setup yesterday and I think it's something I can get used to. Some people must have wondered yesterday why I was standing around with my mouth open while I was frantically trying to get out of the squad screen :-)

Comment

Originally posted by marstein View Post
      Yeah - will try it out late tonight. My mouse (MX518) has a few less buttons so I have to switch things around a little bit. I worked with your setup yesterday and I think it's something I can get used to. Some people must have wondered yesterday why I was standing around with my mouth open while I was frantically trying to get out of the squad screen :-)
      humm looks dead that link anyone else has a profile for me for the n52?

Comment

I sold the n52 and can't find the files any more. I bought the Ergodex device and am not using it any more because of lacking Vista drivers. Sigh.

Comment

I don't use my n52 for BF2 but I can make you a profile if you want. Do you use mouse buttons for anything?

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

I have a 2142 one that works well with all battlefield games. If you can find a place for me to host it or a way to send it, I'll gladly share.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X