Can't access router

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access router

Having a weird day today. I can't access my router. I've tried FF and even resorted to trying IE. It just can't see anything. Clearly my router is working, as I'm able to post this.

Any ideas?

Root
    BFCL TF2 league admin

Re: Can't access router

power cycle the router?

Comment

Note: the preferred abbeviation for Firefox is Fx, not FF. The argument that "FF" makes more sense is certainly sound.

Can you ping your router?
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

The only solution to this I've ever had was to turn off the router for a good half minute or so, and then power it back on.
        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Thanks guys - power cycle worked.

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse