is x1800xt crossfirecapable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is x1800xt crossfirecapable

is the x1800xt already crossfire ready in the sense that if i buy 2 of them will they work together? or do i like have to buy one x1800xt and like a x850 crossfire card?

Silver

Re: is x1800xt crossfirecapable

You need an X1800XT Crossfire edition and a crossfire mobo. However you might wanna wait a bit. It was recently released that the X1300 and X1600 don't need a Crossfire edition card.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

OOOHHH, 2 x1800s. That sounds sexy. Play CSS with HDR, or loast coast, and tell us your FPS.

Comment

There was a guy that managed to get the clockspeed of the X1800XT to 1Ghz. I want to see 2 of those in Xfire and I wanna see the R580. That new 7800GTX Ultra is gonna hurt ATI to no ends until the R580 is out.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

ok well now since you have made me second guess what card im going to buy it is up to you to help me decide. should i get Xfire or SLI. and if SLI do i get 2 7800 ultras, and if xfire just plainly wat do i get?

Comment

^^^^^I say the 7800GTX. (ATI Forgive me) Its cheaper right now and has comparable preformance. If the X1800XT was at the same price I would say get the X1800 but it isn't and won be for a while.
            7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

when is the 7800u coming out

Comment

Something this month next week I tihnk but wait for reviews. The MSRP is like over 600 dollars I can imagine it selling for 700-800 once its out. At that point i say get the X1800XT. lol
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

ok so i gues xfire. so wait get like a x1800xt and a x850 xfire edition or can i get 2 x1800xts cuz on newegg it keeps on poping under crossfire capable cards

Comment

Your supposed to have an X1800XT Crossfire editon.
                    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
                      Your supposed to have an X1800XT Crossfire editon.
                      how am suppose to have it?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X