Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon X1800?

Radeon X1800

What do you know about it? Good? Bad? Good for BF2? I had a buddy at work ask me and I have no idea.
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Re: Radeon X1800?

There is an article about it in the new computer gamer. They gave it a good review but they said that it's not as powerful as the NVIDIA GTX 7800.

They rated it 4.5 stars out of five..........
    "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Comment

alite that settles it im getting a 7800gtx

Comment

I just dropped in a BFG G-force 7800 PCI-express, awesome card.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Overall the X1k series is pretty mcuh ATI's 5xxx. However the X1800XT is better then the GTX but the prices on the GTX are so low you might as well just go for the GTX. (ATi forgive me.) However I do recommend the X1800XT the 512MB of RAM helps out in COD2 and such and its is a very good card. However I am sure the Ultra version of the 7800 will be better. I wonder how the R580 will do.

Also on a side note i would kill someone for an AGP version of the X1800XT
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
            Overall the X1k series is pretty mcuh ATI's 5xxx. However the X1800XT is better then the GTX but the prices on the GTX are so low you might as well just go for the GTX. (ATi forgive me.) However I do recommend the X1800XT the 512MB of RAM helps out in COD2 and such and its is a very good card. However I am sure the Ultra version of the 7800 will be better. I wonder how the R580 will do.

Also on a side note i would kill someone for an AGP version of the X1800XT

Hmmm..

http://www.tbreak.com/reviews/article.php?id=407

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X