omg weird lines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg weird lines

ok i got 2 7800gtxs, AMD 4000 san diego, 2GB RAM, 250GB HD, Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Edition, and a Envision 20" LCD. Prolem is i get wierd green lines going across my screen in any game i open. and in bf2 i havea bar ont he left side that fills and empys with a green bar starting from the middle of the screen. What is this and what do i do?

Re: omg weird lines

1) Completely remove all video drivers from your system, and reinstall with the latest version. I cant think of the name now, but on the total BF2 client section, there is a tool you can download that searches for the reminants of video drivers and allows you to remove them.
    2) See if it happens on only with 1 video card instead of the SLI. See if 1 perticular card is the cause.
    3) If you're overclocking, try setting it back to its normal specifications.
    4) Run Virus/Spyware/Adaware scans and Defrag ( I doubt this will do anything)
    5) Reinstall OS (IF you dont want to do that, just run a Parallel Install on a separate partition.)

Comment

I need to inspect your machine for a couple of weeks. Send it over so I can properly diagnose the system. Sounds like a sweet setup you have there.
      The tool is called drivercleaner pro.
      After you have tried the captains proposals I would check if your system runs to hot, if the cables are plugged in correctly and if your power supply is okay.
      Can you take a screen shot? If the green bars do not show on the screen shot you probably have a hardware problem. Check out Rivatuners hardware monitoring tool for CPU and GPU temps.
      Does this green bar only show in BF2? Or also in 2d?

Comment

go into the display properties where you enable SLI and disable "show load balancing" or something of that nature, its the checkbox just below the activate SLI one

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X