No announcement yet.

Atari Flashback 2 vs. Intellivision Direct to TV

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atari Flashback 2 vs. Intellivision Direct to TV

First off, I am a huge fan of these nostalgic games, hell I grew up on them. I also think they would be great for my sons and I to play together, no violence or profanity yet challenging and fun.

So does anyone out there have either of these yet? I am seriously considering asking for one for Christmas.

I like the Intellivision Direct to TV but I have a question that the website doesnt seem to answer.
    If it only comes with one controller how can you play the 2 player sports games? Do I need to buy 2 of them? If so, how can 2 be hooked up at once when most TV's only have one place to plug in at? The intellivision sports games had no AI, so 2 people were required and I just dont see how that is possible with this product.

Help, Christmas is right around the corner!

Re: Atari Flashback 2 vs. Intellivision Direct to TV

I saw an original Intellivision in the original box at the Pasadena Rose Bowl flea market in August. I can't remember what the guy was asking for it. He also had an "Odessey" (sp?) for sale.
    "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed