X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to read this

From AMD's website.

http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont.../top_10_v1.pdf
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: You have to read this

nice.....lets see what intel puts out to combat this post....should be interesting..
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Intel = pwned by AMD :D.

---

Comment

AMD is on the comeback?

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
        "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
        - Wulfyn

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
          Hehehe.... Very nice. It's not often that you see stuff like this on a corporate website!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I've always seen the oposite as far as the heat issue goes. My AMD machine runs frying pan hot (Im almost litteral), and my intel runs room tempature.. but w/e. Funny Stuff!!!
            birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
              Hehehe.... Very nice. It's not often that you see stuff like this on a corporate website!
              That's true. They are definitely going in-your-face with that pdf.

I love AMD. :icon_bigg

Comment

Originally posted by ImAWuss
                I've always seen the oposite as far as the heat issue goes. My AMD machine runs frying pan hot (Im almost litteral), and my intel runs room tempature.. but w/e. Funny Stuff!!!
                Doesn't Intel have some sort of dynamic clocking feature that's supposed to protect it from overheating? Perhaps you should check your clock speeds?
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

^^^AMD has that "Cool n Quiet". I dunno how it works I have it disabled.
                  RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                  "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

I believe the cool n quiet adjusts your cpu fan speed based on the amount of heat the processor is putting out. Supposedly some people have some problems with it where its overheating and blah blah. Best to just leave it disabled.

Comment

^^^Ya its not good for OCing either.
                      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

I have Cool'N'Quiet on in Linux (where my computer spends a lot of its time cuz I only use Winders for gaming).. When the CPU utilization is low, the CPU speed drops from 1.8Ghz down to 1.0GHz or so and it gets undervolted from 1.4V down to 1.1V. The resulting drop in temperature allows my CPU fan to be turned off most of the time (it is set to come on at 34C). I like my computer to be quiet, so that all works well for me :)
                        Battlefield Admin() ()
                        [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
                        [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
                        | for | |

Comment

man i need something like that.....mine sounds like a lawn mower......5 fans and it still runs warm......
                          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                          -Vulcan

Comment

Forget that. Need to overclock, that wrecks it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X