• CPU Explodes!!!!

Watch this!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...65757054&q=AMD
    [TG-5th JTF] LuNiSiCx
    5th Joint Task Force

[squadl]
    [ma-c1][ma-c2]

Re: CPU Explodes!!!!

Dude that's hilarious. But it's what I'd expect to see when you overclock a duron to 3.8GHZ with no spinning fan and a HS not bolted down to the Mobo though =P

Did you see the voltage to the CPU? it was over 4V. :D
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

some people are saything that was fake and done with small explosives.

I still think its real :P

There is also this:
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=intel+explode

and this:
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3&q=x86-secret

and this:
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1&q=x86-secret

Just search google video for x86-secret :)

Comment

Think about it guys, There is NO way that any explosive(not specially designed to do so) can blow a hole in a table like that. It is 1/4"-3/8" masonite board, and if you know the properties of that you will understand why.The hole in the table is so clean that it must have been predrilled. I would expect a large choppy hole in the table, or cracking, but in no way will I believe that video's account of the truth.
        Sorry, but common sense wins.

BTW, GOOGLE VIDEO OWNS!!!
        EDIT: After realizing that it was a pyrotechnic team putting this on, I have no doubt this is fake.

Comment

LOL!

yeah.. i work on DSPs, and have fried a few myself.. believe me, that's not what it looks like... what really happens is you smell burnt electronics, you look over, and if you're lucky, you may see a wisp of smoke... it's tragically boring...

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix
            LOL!

yeah.. i work on DSPs, and have fried a few myself.. believe me, that's not what it looks like... what really happens is you smell burnt electronics, you look over, and if you're lucky, you may see a wisp of smoke... it's tragically boring...
            Yes, I have burned out a CPU and it is anti-climatic to say the least. You sit there trying to figure out what is wrong until you smell something burnt. After you realize the CPU is burnt, then the tears start.
            -33rd- BaneII
            Smokers & Jokers

Comment

Originally posted by BaneII
              then the tears start.
              lol - i can imagine if it was your own personal PC that "let out the magic smoke".. for me it was on a work project on an easily replaced board. So where you started crying, i said "holy ****!" and started laughing hysterically ;)

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix
                lol - i can imagine if it was your own personal PC that "let out the magic smoke".. for me it was on a work project on an easily replaced board. So where you started crying, i said "holy ****!" and started laughing hysterically ;)
                Yes, it was my own PC. That was when the really hot CPU's first came out years ago. I was used to turning on the PC to see if the CPU worked before I started the rest of the construction(like putting on CPU fans). Well the CPU burnt as soon as I pressed the ON button, instantaneous. Even the paper price tag on the back of the chip was burnt black. That $100 bucks went up in smoke faster than if I was in Las Vegas.
                -33rd- BaneII
                Smokers & Jokers

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...